FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are your roses real? How do they last up to a year?
My Lasting Bouquet Roses are real roses that have been treated with a special solution that stops the growth of the roses at their peak. Our luxury roses maintain their real soft shape and touch. The oils used are not : toxic,corrosive,carcinogenic or flammable and do NOT present ANY threat to human health.
2. Do you ship Internationally?
Yes! We currently ship all arrangements Australia wide and internationally to over 20 countries.
We use an express international courier to ensure all international deliveries arrive within 3-6 days.
3. Are your deliveries covered by shipping insurance?
Yes! All deliveries are covered by insurance up to the value of $1000 AUD.
4. How far in advance am I able to place my order?
You can select any despatch/delivery date at checkout.
For metro Sydney orders, you can select your required delivery date on the calendar at checkout. Your order will be personally delivered on the requested date.
For interstate and international orders, you can select your required dispatch date at checkout. See our shipping page for more details about estimated shipping time to your required destination
5. Do you offer next day delivery?
Yes! We offer complimentary next day Sydney metro delivery for all orders placed prior to 6pm.
6. Do you deliver every day?
Yes! We deliver 7 days a week to all Sydney metro locations.
7. Can I personalize the arrangement?
Yes! For any custom arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Do you cater for corporate functions and party events?
Yes! For large corporate events or parties, send us an email at email@example.com and we can arrange a quote.
9. How do I care for my roses?
- Do not water the roses
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat
- If dust collects after a few months, remove it lightly with a duster
- Do not remove the roses from the boxes, they are secured happily there
Enjoy your arrangement and show your love on social media using the hash tag